Here are some of my favorite places from all over.
1. Being from Colorado, some of my favorite places are there and it’s no wonder. It’s a beautiful state! The Yampah Spa in Glenwood Springs has geothermal caves and I must say, it is one of the best ways to warm up on a cold winter day. http://www.yampahspa.com/caves
2. Another fun place to escape during the cold winter. Check out Strawberry Park Hot Springs in Steamboat Springs. Amazing! http://strawberryhotsprings.com/
3. And if you’re on the east coast, be sure to check out this amazing state park right in between the Atlantic Ocean and Barnegat Bay in Seaside Park, NJ. Miles and miles of white sand to walk and explore! http://www.islandbeachnj.org/
4. Check out this place on a Saturday in the summer. One of the best farmers markets in the country is located in Collingswood, NJ. http://www.collingswoodmarket.com/
5. If you’re around the Asheville, NC area, be sure to taste what has to be the most amazing chocolate experience of your life. I recommend the “liquid truffle drinking chocolate” which is sure to send your taste buds into orbit! https://frenchbroadchocolates.com/